Full Moon Times                              Daily & Sabbat Info                              Monthly Cycles    
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Witchforum.net - Home of The Inner Sanctum Pagan Forum, serving the Pagan community since Ostara 2000.

gfx gfx
gfx
317726 Posts in 19062 Topics by 15749 Members - Latest Member: ZoilaW37 November 27, 2014, 10:06:11 AM
gfx*HomeHelpChatMessagesLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Should I do a spell?  (Read 872 times)
Mpampinos20
High Witch

Awards
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:09:45 PM »

Hi,I have this problem,first of all my parents are divorced and my father re-married and has a new kid,which I love there is no doubt about it,the problem its his mother,well she kinda interferes with my relationship with my father,she says bad things for me and for that reason my brother almost punched her (he didn't because my dad stopped him) she is very bad person and she doesn't try at all to be good she just hate us,I mean me and my brother,well a few days ago I had a fight with my father,and after a few hours I felt like I want to faint,dizzyness and stuff,in fact I have never felt like this before,and I thing that it was her,I mean she isn't a witch but here in Greece there is this thing called "Glossofagia" which means that someone says bad thing for someone else and bad things happens to him,so I thing she was saying bad things for me thats why I felt like that,believe me guys she is a bad person,do you think I should protect my self with a spell or use the binding spell for her?

Blessed Be
LunaSol
Seer

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »

By all means, if you feel the need, then protect yourself.  I personally wouldn't retaliate (magically, or with mundane ways) just try talking to your father about it-gently-don't start off by yelling "BUT SHE'S EVIL!"  That will get you nowhere.  If he doesn't get it, then do your best to ignore her.  Don't let her get to you.  In the end it will all work out, because you are your father's child, and blood is thicker than water.  Hope this helps. 

*~*~*LunaSol )O(*~*~*

My dragon adopters page: http://lunasol.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2381

^Please click! Estrellita, Callista, Akwishla, and Ankou are lonely.  =[
Mpampinos20
High Witch

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »

Look I would talk to him but he isn't listening,I feel he doesn't love me anymore as about the ignoring thing well I do ignore her but she is interfering with my relationship with my father...maybe a binding spell?

Blessed Be
Golia
The Wise

Perfect Love and Perfect Trust

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 02:01:12 AM »

I have recently been having somewhat of the same problem. My father and i used to be inseperable, until he remarried. In a lot of ways, my step mother has changed him for the better. He stopped drinking and he isnt as violent as he once was. But in other ways... She has changed him into a completely different person. I stay at my mothers house now, because i just couldnt take it anymore. I do not claim that my step mother is evil, but she has a certain power over my father that makes me feel unwelcome in their lives. Ive tried talking to them but they just shut me out. I am not sure how old you are, or if you have anywhere else to move to. But if you feel the need to protect yourself from her, then i say, go for it. I am not really good at advice on what kind of spell to use, because i have rarely done any spells. I think that maybe, you could do a protection spell that would shield you from her if she tries 'attacking' you, if that makes any sense. As for your father not loving you anymore, i highly doubt that he DOESNT love you. You are his CHILD, and the bond between father/mother and child is a strong one. No matter what, there will be love there. Maybe you could try to get him to spend some more time with you-away from your step mother. Like, try to get him to take a few hours out of the week on one of the days he has off work and do something with him. Like, go for a walk, or go out to lunch or dinner, just the two of you. As for the feelings that you had after your father and you had that fight; i think it was cause by the stress from it, and possibly from the feeling of him not loving you anymore. Ive had that a few times, once i actually DID faint. Try to ignore your step mother as much as possible: i know, this is a very hard thing to do, especially when she starts saying things that she knows will get a responce out of you. If you want to talk more about this, please, PM me and i will be happy to listen to what you have to say, even if i cant give any advice, just getting it off your chest will help you alot.

BB

~Golia

Just because you can, doesnt mean you should. And Fate will not be denied. We can sculpt it, but in the end were all pawns to our final destinies. Good, bad, or indifferent.
ShadowLight
The All Knowing

"Magick is Art & I am an Artist" ;)

Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

In my opinion, you can always protect yourself against negativities. but i would suggest against binding your step mom, reason being you are not sure that she is the cause of it. so just do some shielding, whether or not the negative energies is coming from her at least you protected yourself against it.

As for family ties, as much as you may not like your step mom, you should not walk out on yor dad's life, you are still his child. If she doesnt like you & you do not like her, it's fine, as long as you still love your dad. And for his sake just be polite to her. if she decides to be rude let her be, your dad will have eyes to see, just be polite as she is still an elder. who knows, if there's that slight chance that she can like you & your brother... all the better. if it dosen't happen, at your your conscience is clear coz you did your part as a step child by being polite. Its not easy for our dad to be sanwiched in between st least by doing so, he knows you are trying and will love you more for it. going head on against your step mom will only do more damage.

Hope this helps
Brightest Blessings
Ivan

"People always strive to surpass others
but in truth the person they need to surpass is themselves"
fiamma
The Wise

he remains faultless and perfect and whole

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

Hi,I have this problem,first of all my parents are divorced and my father re-married and has a new kid,which I love there is no doubt about it,the problem its his mother,well she kinda interferes with my relationship with my father,she says bad things for me and for that reason my brother almost punched her (he didn't because my dad stopped him) she is very bad person and she doesn't try at all to be good she just hate us,I mean me and my brother,well a few days ago I had a fight with my father,and after a few hours I felt like I want to faint,dizzyness and stuff,in fact I have never felt like this before,and I thing that it was her,I mean she isn't a witch but here in Greece there is this thing called "Glossofagia" which means that someone says bad thing for someone else and bad things happens to him,so I thing she was saying bad things for me thats why I felt like that,believe me guys she is a bad person,do you think I should protect my self with a spell or use the binding spell for her?

If you need to ask someone else if you should do a spell, the answer is likely "no".

My blog: Memories of Pain and Light
http://painandlight.wordpress.com/

Simple acts of devotion will never suffice.
You, I cannot worship by halves.
Mrs_hardy408
High Witch

Can't Wait For Those College Parties lol

Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

if you aren't sure it's her, don't bind. it miht turn out bad. you could do some mental shielding though to keep the negative energies away from you

*All That Money, The Money Is The Motive*
son of nature
Seer

Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

I would say no. I'm against binding unless it's a BIG problem and your shure who's causing it.

|\__/|   This is a Pagan coyote.
( -  - )_  eating the bunnies every where
 \ ^ /   \    he's here to tick off the bunnies and eat them
  iOi__  \/|  copy him
 (,,,)   (,,,)    (") ()__()
(='.'=)
Dani Nyx
Thought Provoker

Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 03:48:23 PM »

If you think she is making you ill. Then why don't you try ksematiasma. To heal yourself if you have continous symptoms and do a protection spell for yourself. I would not suggest you bind her. Also make sure you intent is clear if you decide to do a protection spell, you don't want to put something on the astral plane that will come back to you.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx
Content & Graphics © 2000-2013 TheMagickSprite. All Rights Reserved.