Full Moon Times                              Daily & Sabbat Info                              Monthly Cycles    
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Witchforum.net - Home of The Inner Sanctum Pagan Forum, serving the Pagan community since Ostara 2000.

gfx gfx
gfx
317523 Posts in 19037 Topics by 15751 Members - Latest Member: ZoilaW37 July 24, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
gfx*HomeHelpChatMessagesLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: spell needed to catch a lying lover.  (Read 1536 times)
burnedatthestake
Serf

Awards
« on: December 22, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »

I have reason to believe my lover is lying or cheating on me. I need a spell (of any kind, really) to tell if he is telling the truth. He is very smart and denies ever doing anything wrong to me. How can I use my magick to see if his love is pure or if I merely am a pawn?
harpwitch
The Wise

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

Why do you mistrust your lover?  If love is not built on trust, it is not love.  Doing a spell to "prove" he is true to you simply proves you do not trust him. 

Perhaps you should examine *your* feelings and motives.  You would need to do this for an effective spell in any case. 

There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad.
            -- Salvador Dali
SingingBear
The Blessed

Will you say grace?

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »

Same question Harpwitch asked "why do you mistrust him?" and one of my own, Has he done something in the past to violate your trust?

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” ~Native American Proverb

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Bear-Digatono/158009384218933

http://www.reverbnation.com/singingbearakamarkdigatono
Lady_of_Winters
The Enchanting

Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »

I'm not sure you want to use magic for that. You're feelings would influence your spell and perhaps make a mess. I'm not sure what you can do besides confront the person or wait it out, but I'd suggest staying away from magic in this regard.
Maybe you could instead create a spell to release or clear negativity from your environment or to support a loving space?

The Goddess loves
harpwitch
The Wise

Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 08:18:15 PM »

This question has been posted in two different places by the same person.  Perhaps they could be consolidated?

-- Salvador Dali
flobadine
The Wise

Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 08:24:35 PM »

I think the only spell ingredients you need are your own eyes.  You can see if your lover isn't entirely devoted to you.  When you kiss or hug, you can tell if he's into the moment or somewhere else.  When you say I love you, you can see if he returns the feeling, before he even says anything.  

I wish you luck, love, and blessings.

Until a time when later is now,

T.
Neo Dragon
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 02:26:03 PM »

Love. The fifth element? Or is it only a human emotion. Love causes such deep pain but gives great pleasure.
harpwitch
The Wise

Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 03:25:21 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. 

If there is no trust, there is no love.  There may be obsession, there may be other things, but there is no love. 

-- Salvador Dali
MorwenJedi
Practitioner

Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 03:41:11 PM »

While someone we love may hurt us, and we may want to look past their mistakes if they apologize for them, it is important to look carefully at your feelings. While love is best with trust, I do think it's possible for trust issues to arise, despite true love. People make mistakes, and people make bad choices. Or they may not fully understand their own feelings. We are humans, complex creatures, and Love can't be boiled down so simply.

You need to calm down, and examine things closely. Why are you with him? Why is he with you? Do you think he is as fully invested in the relationship? What happened to make you think he cheated? Why would he cheat? Why isn't he being fully honest if he did? If he did, would you leave him or seek counseling to try and work past it? Is this a situation that happens often?

But, as stated, you don't want to bring magic into this. As Yoda says, "A Jedi must act when he is calm, at peace". Witches are the same way. When you bring that much negativity energy into the Circle, it will get into the spellwork, and cause more problems than it solves.

Talk to him. Find a close friend or someone else you can talk to about what's going on. And most importantly, evaluate if this relationship is one you really should be in.
Jordan_Hornedgod
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 06:11:57 AM »

Perform a Binding. Possibly with a Poppet.

Once things cool off, jump in your escape hatch and leave.
breeze
The Wise

Namaste

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 08:22:46 AM »

I don't believe there is anything wrong with casting a spell for more clarity, or casting a spell to show the truth about something  BUT.......

The previous posters are right as well. When you ask for this kinda spell, it seems to me that you most likely already know the answer. I think it is likely that you just want the spell to validate your suspicions. You don't need a spell for that, you just need a little more trust in your intuition. Just my thoughts.

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."-- Kahlil Gibran

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." --Henri L. Bergson

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything. "---Friedrich Nietzsche
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx
Content & Graphics © 2000-2013 TheMagickSprite. All Rights Reserved.