Full Moon Times                              Daily & Sabbat Info                              Monthly Cycles    
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Witchforum.net - Home of The Inner Sanctum Pagan Forum, serving the Pagan community since Ostara 2000.

gfx gfx
gfx
317713 Posts in 19057 Topics by 15749 Members - Latest Member: ZoilaW37 October 22, 2014, 10:49:43 PM
gfx*HomeHelpChatMessagesLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Incubus Children  (Read 1656 times)
karmaklown
Practitioner

your heart speaks, but your soul leads

Awards
« on: April 20, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »

Do any of you believe in or know anything about children conceived by an Incubus Demon?  If so, what personality traits would the child exhibit?  The child in question is an 11 year old female.  She is hateful and very disrespectful of everyone.  It goes beyond lack of proper discipline.  When looking into her eyes, she literally sends chills down my spine.  There is something WRONG with this child.  I can assure you that this is not just an excuse for bad behavior and lack of discipline.  Any advice or opinions in this matter would be helpful.  Thank you!

live with the spirit of a horse
idnami
The Enchanting

Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 12:16:23 PM »

Not knowing anything about her parents or upbringing it is hard to say, but is it possible this child is being abused? My sister was quite similar at that age, after suffering overwhelming abuse from a teacher and kids at school, topped off by the death of her beloved grandmother, the person she was closest to. She became hateful and frightening for several years.
I don't believe in demonic children. I do believe that being trapped in pain with no chance of escape can make a monster of anyone, especially a child who has no power to change things and little frame of reference to understand what is happening. Unfortunately the hurt can be compounded by blame. Abused kids are often picked on by their peers who notice something "different" and attack it. Also she may suffer from an undiagnosed disorder of some kind. Sometimes "discipline" without sufficient understanding and compassion can cause more harm than good. how well do you know the family?
I could be way off here but these are my first impressions of the situation and something I have witnessed more than once.
Look deeper. What may be happening in her life?

What fools these mortals be.
- Puck Goodfellow

Lenadi
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 06:33:21 AM »

Idnami, you've evidently never met my daughter. She's demonic. or maybe you did...I can't remember lol.

Karma, is this that child you wanted me to train?
Connie
The Enchanting

My life or my dreams

Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »

She sounds like my 11 yr old daughter (turning 12 on Saturday)
She is so different from the rest of my daughters, very rude, sarcastic, very outspoken. I have often thought of having a DNA test done to make sure she is mine  17
She is very popular with the kids at school (how I just don't know) but I am hoping that it is just a stage she is going through. I have noticed that children now a days are not the children of the past.
It might be a stage she is going through, I don't like to believe that children are evil.
She sometimes says or does something that just makes my jaw drop in amazment.  17

Click on my babies.
karmaklown
Practitioner

your heart speaks, but your soul leads

Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

Hello Lenadi <3!!! No, this is her sister.  The younger one.  This little girl has been through a lot of mental torment especially by her mother.  Her mother is clinically mentally ill, but still lives on the streets. This child sends hate texts daily and does anything possible to hurt people in her path.  There seems to be destruction all around her.  Almost chaos but in hurtful ways.  She seems to thrive off other people's pain and suffering.  Some of the things she says are so cruel that it is unbelievable they can even come from the mouth of an eleven year old.  Her mother is very manipulative and does ANYTHING to destroy lives.  Maybe this little girl is just a direct offspring of her.  The eldest daughter has a heart of gold and possesses  gifts like most of us. Yet they came from the same woman.  When I came face to face with this child, I couldnt believe the feelings of negativity radiating from her.

live with the spirit of a horse
idnami
The Enchanting

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »

So in other words I hit the nail on the head about abuse and hurt. This kid doesn't need an exorcism. She needs love, stability and hope. Especially when she is being evil. You try living with a mentally abusive parent and see how sunshiny your personality is after a while. And it always hits the younger one harder in my very direct experience.
And Lenadi, the little girl you had me meet may have been "demonic" in the broader sense of being an entity of the spirit realm, but there was nothing about her that would suggest supernatural evil or tendencies to cruelty beyond the merely human (for the cruely of man is as wondrous as Peru as Sweeney Todd says). Not like that one I had you looking for.
Again I say, my sense of this child is a great need of compassion and help. Let us not blame the underworld for the clear deficiencies of this one.

What fools these mortals be.
- Puck Goodfellow

Tina
The All Knowing

gbcw

Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 04:41:19 PM »

Sounds like a misguided upset preteen to me. Sounds like she just needs alot of love and understanding and to talk about what is bothering her maybe she is just lost and because of her background with her mother she may trust issues!!! I feel kinda sorry for her actually! I hope whatever it is that is her nitch she figures it out soon so she destroy her life before she figures out that there are some good people out there. Blessings and positive energy to you and her.

BB
Tina

DolphynSeaChyld                Tink Rocks!!
AlisonNetherland
The All Knowing

Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »

I have this theory about a large number kids born after 1978...they all are extremely beautiful and they all resemble each other.  They are rude, emotionless and display no real talent for anything.  I don't know if they are the result of Incubi interference, I've always looked toward the alien kind.

Alison
FireSong
The Blessed

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »

I completely agree with Idnami here.  Great posts, Idnami!

"You're a witch.  There's never been a time when witches were cuddly and embraced by their people, my dear.  Every culture has had walkers-between and that frightens people. We're wild, with fire in our blood, wine in our bellies and the moon in our souls.  We're the frightening people who talk to spirits in the woods. "
-Oakthorne

It's the fire in my eyes and the flash of my teeth
the swing in my waist and the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally
Phenomenal woman
That's me.
-Maya Angelou, Phenomenal Woman

"Wolf is the Grand Teacher. Wolf is the sage, who after many winters upon the sacred path and seeking the ways of wisdom returns to share new knowledge with the tribe. Wolf is both the radical and the traditional in the same breath. When the Wolf walks by you...you will remember."
-Robert Ghost Wolf
Edon
The Wise

Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »

Anyone who goes through emotional or physical pain would be like that. And is really wrong for her to want to push some of her own unhappiness on others to lessen her burden. Someone who is supposed to love her is not treating her right and it would unstable her. What she needs is a loving motherly figure to guide her. And she will get better once she sorts through her own problems

And I am not saying there are not demonic children out their. I happen to have a step brother who is highly um...evil?...yet he his loved. He enjoys pain on people and draws little satans. I also do not like being alone with him and I am almost an adult. All the pets hide from him and if he gets close to my cat she hisses at him. She did this to him when I was starting to wake up and he was in my doorway.

As for Connie personality traits are not genetic but psychological. every one is different. There are children who are exactly like there parents and there are the old balls of the family. I take after my mom. Sarcastic, caring, creative, compassionate, basically good, yet I can be the most vindictive and most manipulative person you can meet. It just all depends.

Im a witch and you cant change me. The Moon is my mother and I am proud to be her child. The Sun is a father and I am proud to know him. I am Hekate's child of the night and cannot imagine my life without her guiding force.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx
Content & Graphics © 2000-2013 TheMagickSprite. All Rights Reserved.