Full Moon Times                              Daily & Sabbat Info                              Monthly Cycles    
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Witchforum.net - Home of The Inner Sanctum Pagan Forum, serving the Pagan community since Ostara 2000.

gfx gfx
gfx
317559 Posts in 19039 Topics by 15751 Members - Latest Member: ZoilaW37 July 31, 2014, 12:22:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpChatMessagesLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What does it mean to have a five pointed star on your hand?  (Read 5242 times)
motherofserpents
Serf

Awards
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:31:32 PM »

Not sure where I should've put this, I picked this area because I guess I'm asking in reference to palmistry but any kind of input is welcome...

I have a five pointed star on my right hand not like 5 lines intersecting, it looks like the star inside a pentagram. Its almost perfect except for one line thats difficult to see but the shape is still there.
I never noticed it until maybe a year-ish ago when I had my palm read at a psychic/occult bookstore that I go to sometimes. The lady reading my palm seemed really intrigued by it and surprised to see it. She asked me if I'm into Wicca and at the time I wasn't. She asked a second time something like, "You don't do any kind of witchcraft or anything with the elements at all?" I said no because I really didn't. I had looked in to Wicca before when I was about 14 but didn't really get into it and later the things I had read about Wicca stressed elaborate ceremonies which I don't like so I was put off by that and never thought that I would be called towards Wicca/Paganism/Witchcraft as I have been in the past few months. I've always been very close to nature and felt that I had a spiritual connection with it, I was always attracted to witches and witchcraft and occult things of all kinds but I was raised in a catholic family.
Anyway. Now I'm super curious about what this mark on my hand could mean? Could it be something carried from a past life? I've tried googling it but didn't really find any info. Is it common to find that kind of star on a hand? What does it mean?

If I made a circle around it it would fit inside a penny. It's made partially from my forked head line. Its partially on the plain of mars and partially to the side of the hand that has the upper mars mount and the mount of luna.
Kaitellynn
Heathen

Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »

That does sound intriguing! I don't have any experience with palmistry whatsoever, but as a complete guess, I'd say it's in your destiny to follow the Wiccan path! I'd take that as a sign, for sure!
Lady_of_Winters
The Enchanting

Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 08:00:50 AM »

I don't know, but what it feels like to me...is that your mark has marked your power hand. There are other religions out there that claim a star as one of their symbols, but it could be a symbol of the elements. You should ask yourself why it appears to touch mars and the moon. Perhaps there is a balance it is trying to bring into your life or a heightened ability. Either way, it sounds like fun.

The Goddess loves
motherofserpents
Serf

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 08:25:45 PM »

I don't know, but what it feels like to me...is that your mark has marked your power hand. There are other religions out there that claim a star as one of their symbols, but it could be a symbol of the elements. You should ask yourself why it appears to touch mars and the moon. Perhaps there is a balance it is trying to bring into your life or a heightened ability. Either way, it sounds like fun.

cool, thank you!

thanks to Kaitellynn for replying too  Smiley
iris
The Blessed

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »

from what I know of palm reading is that it a sgin that marks those of the craft. this mean one is a witch or their family were wtichs. or means one has the gift or powers of the elements or second sight. it depends I only know this becuase I have a book on it this not some thing I do my self I ve always been for traot cards and other ways of diviation and what not.

please click on my pets
wildlove
Thought Provoker

Teach Love

Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »

OOh very cool. Care to share a picture? Cheesy
demonhunter
High Witch

"a circle is a place between time"

Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »

It would be interesting to find out if witchcraft is in your ancestry. I think you may be a hereditary witch, but only you can find out. Being marked is common in spirituality as yours may be for a sign as well. I'd say your on the right path and you will be guided along the way.
witchcraft595
Serf

Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 08:26:55 AM »

wow thats interesting ive never heard anything like that
Niki111
Adept

Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »

wow that is very interesting indeed. I think you were marked for a reason and in time you will find out why. Smiley I would love for you to keep us updated on your adventure.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself"--Unknown
legendtripper
Heathen

Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 10:41:49 AM »

Not sure where I should've put this, I picked this area because I guess I'm asking in reference to palmistry but any kind of input is welcome...

I have a five pointed star on my right hand not like 5 lines intersecting, it looks like the star inside a pentagram. Its almost perfect except for one line thats difficult to see but the shape is still there.
I never noticed it until maybe a year-ish ago when I had my palm read at a psychic/occult bookstore that I go to sometimes. The lady reading my palm seemed really intrigued by it and surprised to see it. She asked me if I'm into Wicca and at the time I wasn't. She asked a second time something like, "You don't do any kind of witchcraft or anything with the elements at all?" I said no because I really didn't. I had looked in to Wicca before when I was about 14 but didn't really get into it and later the things I had read about Wicca stressed elaborate ceremonies which I don't like so I was put off by that and never thought that I would be called towards Wicca/Paganism/Witchcraft as I have been in the past few months. I've always been very close to nature and felt that I had a spiritual connection with it, I was always attracted to witches and witchcraft and occult things of all kinds but I was raised in a catholic family.
Anyway. Now I'm super curious about what this mark on my hand could mean? Could it be something carried from a past life? I've tried googling it but didn't really find any info. Is it common to find that kind of star on a hand? What does it mean?

If I made a circle around it it would fit inside a penny. It's made partially from my forked head line. Its partially on the plain of mars and partially to the side of the hand that has the upper mars mount and the mount of luna.

Wow, I finally found you . So, I guess I am not the only one with five-pointed stars at the center of my palms. :-) Just like you, I have been looking for it's meaning for a long time - on the internet, books on palmistry, etc. Also, though I had some interest in the occult and stuffs, it was not something that was appealing to me.. (i was brought up a Buddhist) I just posted almost a same kind of question like that of your's a few days back. i got a reply from a member - StarterWitch saying that am not the only one with the same question . :-) That's a relief though. Wow, you got some quite interesting answers, huh. :-) If you are interested, do check my post at the Picture and Art section. I have pictures of my palm posted there. Maybe we can be buddies and discuss more about it through PMs. :-) Take care.
Mrs_hardy408
High Witch

Can't Wait For Those College Parties lol

Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 08:16:50 AM »

could one of you post some pictures?

*All That Money, The Money Is The Motive*
luna light
High Witch

Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 08:34:28 AM »

Here's mine  Cheesy  Not a five point star but rather three triangles together. 

Forever is just a word between now and good bye.
Mrs_hardy408
High Witch

Can't Wait For Those College Parties lol

Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »

that is so sweet. after observing my hands, i have 5 x's on my left palm and 3 on my right. i wonder if that has any special meaning.

*All That Money, The Money Is The Motive*
luna light
High Witch

Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 08:19:00 PM »

LOL  043  I'm glad SOMEONE has a sense of humor!  No one else was posting Pics so I thought I'd be the first to break the ice! 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:21:13 PM by luna light » Logged

Forever is just a word between now and good bye.
Vakanai
High Witch

One for all...

Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

If I remember my old classic horror movies right, it means you have been marked by a werewolf! Fear the full moon! Fear it!

Okay, that was a joke. Couldn't resist. I do love those old movies. Only thing I've ever heard of regarding stars in palms.
Still, might want to carry some silver jewelry...just in case. Wink Tongue
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx
Content & Graphics © 2000-2013 TheMagickSprite. All Rights Reserved.